Not going to lie, this is a tricky one. If you can answer any of the questions in this crossword, you should be proud of yourself. Delta 8 is one of the more recently discovered cannabis compounds and it’s not yet available mainstream. Regardless, it has major potential for therapeutic value and that makes it worth noting. If you have already heard of Delta 8 THC, give yourself a pat on the back. You, my friend, know a few things about the world of weed.
If this is new, you also deserve a gold star! Hats off to you for taking the time to keep up on the latest cannabis discoveries. When it comes to natural medicine, knowledge is definitely power and you never know when the information will prove to be valuable. Give the puzzle a try but keep in mind that this crossword is challenging.
If you need some help to solve this cannabis crossword regarding Delta 8 THC, there are three clues below.
1. Delta 8 THC is a chemical compound found within the cannabis plant but only in BLANK amounts.
2. Delta 8 THC BLANKS to the cannabinoid Gprotein coupled receptor CB1, located in the central nervous system.
3. Delta 8 and Delta 9 THC have a similar structure but differ in a few BLANK bonds.
4. Delta 8 THC can be BLANK from Delta 9 THC. Starts with 'C'
5. In terms of accessing Delta 8, the biggest question has been how to BLANK enough of it. Starts with 'H'
6. This cannabinoid can relief pain, stimulate appetite and reduce BLANK.
7. Delta 8 THC is BLANK psychoactive that Delta 9 THC.
8. Delta 8 THC holds therapeutic potential and may be especially useful for helping treat sick BLANK. Plural
In the world of known cannabinoids, Delta-9-THC is a household name but, have you ever heard of Delta-8-THC? The two cannabinoids are very similar in their atomic structure, differing only in a few atomic bonds. Plus, both occur naturally within the plant. However, Delta-8-THC is typically found in small amounts, unlike the abundant Delta-9-THC.
In the past, the question seemed impossible to answer… how does one manage to harvest enough Delta-8 to make a product available for the market? As luck would have it, there is a way to convert Delta-9 into Delta-8. While every product is made differently, the process to acquire this cannabinoid is pretty straightforward. Essentially, Delta-9-THC is first extracted from the flower. The concentrate remaining is then processed and refined to change the atomic make-up, resulting in Delta-8.
Have you ever wanted to smoke something to soothe your pain, relax your body, and improve your overall mental clarity? Meet Delta-8! On top of those effects, Delta-8 has the ability to reduce nausea and stimulate appetite. Where Delta-9-THC has a strong, psychoactive effect, Delta-8 feels different.