With summer rapidly approaching and the weather following suit, we couldn’t think of a better recipe than something quick, refreshing, and of course, loaded with cannabis to enjoy in the heat. These strawberry-raspberry yogurt pops take only a few minutes to whip up and can hang out in your freezer for the perfect day to take them out. The bursting sweetness from the berries paired with the unmatchable creaminess of Greek yogurt makes these strawberry-raspberry yogurt pops the ultimate on-the-go edible for your beach days or backyard barbeques. Kick back, relax, and escape the heat with these THC-filled frozen treats.
Infused Strawberry Raspberry Yogurt Pops
- 1 cup of mixed strawberries & raspberries
- 1/2 cup of water
- 3 tablespoons of maple syrup
- 3 grams of cannabis (decarboxylated)
- 1 cup of vanilla greek yogurt
- 1/2 cup of milk
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract
- (optional) cannabis oil
This strawberry raspberry yogurt pops recipe comes together in three easy steps.
- Firstly, place your berries, water, maple syrup, and decarbed bud in a medium saucepan. Allow the mixture to simmer over medium-low heat until a thick syrup consistency forms.
- The next step is to make the yogurt mixture. In a medium mixing bowl, place your greek yogurt, milk, vanilla extract, and optional cannabis oil (for an extra punch). Whisk the mixture until fully combined.
- Finally, take your berry reduction and your yogurt mixture and pour them into your popsicle molds, alternating between the two to create several layers. Leave them to freeze for 6-8 hours, then enjoy on a sunny day!
Is there a better way to enjoy the sun than with an ice-cold cannabis treat? Let us know in the comments below what mixed berry blends you’d use in a yogurt pop. As always, check out more cannabis edibles here!