WASHINGTON, Oct. 29, 2018 /PRNewswire/ — Last week’s American Cannabis Summit, hosted by former Speaker of the House John Boehner, revealed new revelations about the size and scope of this burgeoning industry – including how everyday Americans can take advantage of this boom, as he said:
“No doubt. Cannabis is now America’s most lucrative burgeoning industry.”
Boehner is predicting billions of dollars will pour into the industry and Danny Brody – Emblem Corp. and The Green Organic Dutchman- says it could hit a trillion dollars.
The summit covers significant information including:
- Industry consolidation and how this will benefit select companies
- Changes in the tax and accounting codes – these will legitimize cannabis companies and drive financials sky-high
- John Boehner predicts legalization is “a done deal.” He says, “It’s not a matter of ‘if,’ it’s a matter of ‘when’ the federal government legalizes cannabis!”
- President Trump agrees – Boehner shares, “After I came out in favor of cannabis, President Trump said, ‘I agree with Boehner. I think he’s right.'”
- The first list of vetted cannabis companies on track for the most success
- Surprising facts about Angel Investing and where one stands to make the biggest profits within the next two years
Delve into the myriad applications for cannabis, from food and agribusiness to alcohol and the pharmaceutical industry and like Boehner touts, anyone can get in on the ground floor of the biggest economic phenomenon of our lifetime, before it even really takes off.
Visit American Cannabis Summit for the full presentation.
View original content to download multimedia:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/john-boehner-predicts-billions-to-pour-into-cannabis-industry-300739572.html
SOURCE American Cannabis Summit