With the beginning of February comes the stress of planning for Valentines day. So why not make your valentines special with a cannabis-infused Creme Brulee.
For this recipe you’ll need some cannabis-infused heavy cream. Lucky for you, we’ve got that covered too, just click here. As a quick note, you can add different flavours to this recipe aside from the vanilla we’ve included.
Be creative with it! We recommend adding fruits or chocolate.
Here’s what you’ll need to make the cannabis-infused Creme Brulee:
- 2.5 Cups of Cannabis-Infused Heavy Cream (35%)
- 3/4 Cup of Sugar
- 1/2 Vanilla Pod (Split and Scraped, or 10 Millilitres of Vanilla Extract)
- 5 Egg Yolks
- 5 Tbsp Sugar (For Topping)
The directions for the cannabis-infused Creme Brulee are as follows:
- Preheat a sous vide cooker/water to 195 degrees Fahrenheit.
- In a bowl, add all of the ingredients.
- Whisk until all the ingredients are well incorporated.
- Add Creme Brulee mixture to your favourite 4 oz mason jars.
- Place in the sous vide water bath and cook for 45-60 minutes.
- Remove from the water bath and allow them to cool on a wire rack for 30 minutes.
- Remove the jars from the rack and allow them to cool in the fridge for at least 4 hours.
- When the creme Brulee’s have cooled, add the sugar evenly to the top.
- With a blow torch, torch the topping until the sugar caramelizes.
- Enjoy the delicious recipe!
Voila, you’ve got a fantastic Creme Brulee recipe at your fingertips. What’re your Valentines day plans? Let us know in the comments below. For more delicious cannabis-infused recipes, click here.