For this week’s segment of Cooking with Cannabis 101, we’re making CBD-infused banana oatmeal chocolate chip muffins. CBD oil has a ton of benefits which makes it a great addition to your morning routine. Adding it to a recipe is just an added bonus. And with these simple steps and basic ingredients you can make your own CBD-infused banana oatmeal chocolate chip muffins anytime you want. So let’s read how to make them.
Here’s what you’ll need to make these delicious CBD infused muffins:
- 1 1/2 Cup Whole Wheat Flour
- 1 Cup Rolled Oats
- 1/2 Cup Brown Sugar
- 1 Tsp Baking Powder
- 1/2 Tsp Baking Soda
- 1/2 Tsp Salt
- 1/2 Cup Chocolate Chips
- 3 Bananas, Mashed (over-ripe are best)
- 2 Eggs
- 1/4 Cup Milk
- 1/4 Cup Canola Oil
- CBD Oil
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Add the flour, oats, brown sugar, baking powder, baking soda, and salt into a medium sized bowl and mix until well incorporated.
- In a separate bowl, add bananas, eggs, milk, canola oil, and CBD oil and mix until well incorporated.
- Add the wet ingredients to the dry ingredients and mix well.
- Add the chocolate chips and fold all the ingredients together using a rubber spatula. Be sure not to over mix.
- Spoon the muffin mixture into a prepared muffin tin and bake at 375 Fahrenheit for 15-17 minutes.
- When finished, allow time to cool on a wire rack.
- Enjoy the delicious CBD-infused banana oatmeal chocolate chip muffins!
There you have it, a delicious CBD-infused muffin recipe. What’s your favourite kind of muffin? Have you tried any type with CBD in it? Do you have any interesting recipes to share? Let us know in the comments below! Click here for more recipes!