Another Monday, another recipe! For this week’s segment of Cooking with Cannabis 101 you’ll learn how to make cannabis-infused Eggnog Cheesecake. For this recipe you’ll need cannabis butter; click here for our guide to making some yourself. We’ll break this recipe down into steps for each part of the cannabis-infused eggnog cheesecake.
As this recipe does not require a large amount of cannabis butter, we recommend making your own cannabis-infused eggnog to add to the mix. Check out this quick video guide to learn how!
- 2 1/2 cups of Gingersnap Cookie Crumbs
- 1/4 cup of sugar
- 5 tbsp Cannabis Butter, melted
- In a medium bowl add all the ingredients and mix until well incorporated.
- Spread the mixed ingredients out onto the bottom of your pan and push down evenly to form the crust.
- Set aside for filling later.
- 4 8oz cream cheese packages (32oz), room temperature
- 1 1/4 cups of sugar
- 4 large eggs, room temperature
- 3/4 cup eggnog, room temperature
- 1 tbsp rum (or vanilla extract)
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit.
- In a mixing bowl, cream together the cream cheese and sugar.
- Add eggs, two at a time, and mix until well incorporated.
- Scrape down the sides of your bowl regularly to ensure a consistent mix.
- Add the eggnog and rum.
- Mix until well incorporated.
- Pour the mixture on top of the crust and bake at 375 Fahrenheit for 45-60 minutes.
- Remove from the oven when the centre is jiggly yet firm.
- Allow the cannabis-infused Eggnog Cheesecake to cool for at least 4 hours. We recommend allowing it to cool for 24 hours.
- Top your piece with some cannabis-infused whipped cream.
- Enjoy the delicious cannabis-infused Eggnog Cheesecake!
That’s it for this weeks recipe. What food should we cover next? Let us know in the comments below. Click here for more recipes!