The city has revealed the 12th dispensary application to move forward in its medical marijuana-related use development application process.
At 2,900 square feet, Urban Earth Med is the city’s second largest operation to move forward in the process, after MPN Health Society at 1308 Kingsway which has a size of 3,035 square feet.
Urban Earth Med is the latest dispensary to be revealed in the city’s licensing process, all of which are still subject to approval from Vancouver‘s director of planning.
The updated list of dispensaries:
- 1357 East 41st Avenue — Stressed and Depressed Association
- 1404 East 57th Avenue — The Green Room Society
- 2181 West 4th Avenue — The Buddha Barn
- 4545 West 10th Avenue — Wealthshop Social Society
- 2894 East Broadway — BC Pain Society
- 1501 Commercial Drive — EVO Medi Society
- 1308 Kingsway — MPN Health Society
- 2768 Kingsway — Medicinal Express
- 3441 Kingsway — Scooter Health Society
- 1189 Main Street — The Herb Co.
- 6416 Main Street — The Healing Centre
- 1605 Renfrew Street — Urban Earth Med Society