This recipe is a staple in any sports fan’s repertoire. For this week’s Cooking with Cannabis 101, we’ll be making cannabis-infused chicken wings with ranch. For this recipe, you’ll need to know how to make cannabis butter. If you don’t know how to make it, no worries! Click here to find out.
It goes without question that you’ll need a healthy amount of chicken wings for this recipe.
Here’s what you’ll need for the ranch dressing:
- 1/2 Cup of Mayonnaise
- 1/2 Cup of Sour Cream
- 1/2 Cup of Buttermilk or Regular Milk
- 3/4 – 1 Teaspoon of Dried Dill Weed
- 1/2 Teaspoon of Dried Parsley
- 1/2 Teaspoon of Dried Chives
- 1/4 Teaspoon of Onion Powder
- 1/2 Teaspoon of Fine Sea Salt
- 1/8 Teaspoon of Finely Cracked Pepper
Simply add all of the ingredients to a mixing bowl and mix until well incorporated. The ranch dressing can be stored in a refrigerator for 1-2 weeks. So, you can make it beforehand and enjoy it with your chicken wings later.
Here’s what you’ll need for the cannabis-infused buffalo wing sauce:
- 2/3 Cup of Hot Pepper Sauce (Such as Frank’s Red Hot)
- 1/2 Cup of Cold Cannabis Butter
- 1 1/2 Tablespoons of White Vinegar
- 1/4 Teaspoon of Worcestershire Sauce
- 1/4 Teaspoon Cayenne Pepper
- 1/8 Teaspoon Garlic Powder
- Salt to Taste
Bring all of the ingredients to a simmer while stirring with a whisk. As soon as the liquid begins to bubble slightly, remove from the heat, stir with the whisk, and set aside for use. The sauce can be stored in a refrigerator for 2-3 weeks.
What’s your favorite chicken wing recipe and what kind of sauces do you like with it? Let us know in the comments below. Click here for more recipes featured in our Cooking With Cannabis 101 series.