Do you have 15 minutes? If so, then you have them time to make this healthy, simple and elegant desert.
The combination of avocado and cacao powder make this desert creamy and rich, while the addition of the hemp hearts adds crunch and a nutty flavor. Coconut cream adds to the creaminess and gives you a slight hint of coconut flavor to keep your taste buds in anticipation.
You will feel good knowing that if you want an extra slice, you can have it!!
- 2/3 Cup Hemp Hearts
- 8 Pitted Dates
- 1 Cup Quick Cooking Oats
- 2/3 Cup Pistachio’s (Unsalted)
- 2 Tbsp Maple Syrup
- Place all ingredients in a food processor and mix until well incorporated and able to hold shape when pressed together.
- Press into the bottom of a spring form pan and form your crust.
- Set crust aside for filling.
- 2 Avocado’s (Large)
- ½ Cup Cacao Powder
- 4 Tbsp Maple Syrup
- 2 Tbsp Coconut Cream
- 2 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 2=3 ml Cannabis Oil
- Pinch of Salt
- Place all ingredients in a food processor,
- Turn on food processor and incorporate all ingredients,
- Taste, season, taste,
- Place mixture into crust, and refrigerate for 1 hour prior to serving
- Serve, Eat Well, and Be Happy