Are you a Vegan who loves edibles but, hasn’t been able to find any companies that currently provide this? Search no more! In this article, I am going to highlight some amazing vegan edibles right at your fingertips.
Baked Goods + Chocolates
Of course, we have to have a separate section for the cookies and baked goods. Some prefer gummies but, these happen to be my personal favourite. Mainland Cannabis is known as one of the 1# online dispensaries. You know that their vegan edibles are good because of the limited amounts of ingredients in them. [Ingredients: Sugar, glucose, water, apple pectin, carrageenan, natural flavour, citric acid & RSO] Their brand is called “secret garden” and it can be shipped right to your front door. The edibles have 10mg per piece and 200mg for the entire package, meaning that you won’t need much to feel the effects. You can order them here.
Coast2Coast Millennials have an amazing selection of edibles. The one that I found most appealing is the chocolate almond butter cup and dark chocolate THC nut clusters. *insert heart eye emoji*. Variety is fun when it comes to edibles, this may be a fun thing for you to try next time you think of ordering. Shipping coast to coast with a 4.6/5 star rating.
Herb Approach has a 5-star rating on it’s Vegan 80mg THC Gummies. They’re reasonably priced and are very thorough at explaining what goes into the gummies. Some of the reviews say, “Good flavor and strong! Effects didn’t last too long for me but did much longer with only a half gummy for my lower tolerance buddy so start low and go slow my friends! Nice little small discrete resealable package too and an amazing price (.10 cents per 1mg) for the dosage. Will order again once back in stock for sure.“[ChronMan] You can order them here.
Birth + Fog has prided itself on being very innovative with high quality, safe, and inclusive experience through their edibles and products. Their edibles are lab tested and dosed for needs and tolerances. They have a wide variety of different flavors, such as; strawberry, peach, grape & cherry. Their products are lab tested, gluten-free, and along with all vegan ingredients. These are the ingredients: Sugar, Cannabis THC Extract, Glucose Syrup, Corn Starch, Citric Acid, Natural and Artificial Flavours and Colours. You can purchase them here.
DIY Vegan Edibles
If your Vegan chances are you’re no stranger to creating and maxing something from scratch. Here is a fun little recipe from The.PotGuide on how to make your own vegan gummies.
- 1 Cup Fruit Juice or Fine Fruit Puree
- ¼ Cup Cold Water
- 1 Teaspoon Agar Agar Powder
- 1 Tablespoon Cannabis Tincture (here’s a step-by-step tincture recipe if you need it)
- Sweetener (to taste)
- Silicone Molds, if you have them (otherwise, ice cube trays or a lined sheet pan will suffice)
- Begin by heating your fruit juice or puree in a medium saucepan over medium-high heat
- If using puree, we suggest straining it first to improve consistency
- While the juice/puree is heating, mix one teaspoon of agar with ¼ cup of cold water in a separate dish until completely dissolved
- Once dissolved and the fruit juice is at a low boil, slowly add the agar agar and water mixture, stirring constantly at medium-high heat for three minutes, adding extra sweetener if desired
- After three minutes, remove the mixture from heat, cool slightly (make sure mixture is below 350°F), then add one tablespoon of cannabis tincture and thoroughly incorporate
- Pour mixture in molds (or in ice cube trays/lined sheet pan) and let sit at room temperature for 20 minutes then refrigerate for another 20 minutes or until the mixture is set
- Once gummies are set, remove from the molds (or cut into bite-sized pieces if using a sheet pan) then toss in powdered sugar to keep them from sticking together
I was amazed by the number of amazing products and companies I found that had vegan edibles. Due to its rapid growth and popularity, having Vegan options is essential. Having a plant-based diet myself it was great to see so many different alternatives out there. Hope you enjoy it!