Today, buying weed is like going to Starbucks; Do you have anything made with tropical punch and if not, can I get a one gram, sativa dominant hybrid distillate cartridge? Particularly one with some citrus terpenes and a one-to-one CBD ratio?
Thanks to lab testing, today’s cannabis users can afford to be picky. We can shop for certain cannabinoids and terpenes, tailoring everything from taste to effect. Long gone are the days of random buds because even black market weed gets tested. Rather than focus on THC and CBD, some consumers are looking for a different kind of cannabinoid. In the past, THCA, THCV, CBN, and Delta 8 THC were generally not available. This was because these compounds were rarely asked about and were difficult to harvest. Not to mention, most people didn’t know about them. Today, this has changed.
There’s a growing market out there for cannabis products containing minor cannabinoids. When you look at the research on what they can do, it’s really not a surprise. Each compound targets a different part of our endocannabinoid system, offering its own unique benefits.THCA, THCV, CBN, and Delta 8 THC have become a lot more popular for good reason and many cannabis companies have taken note of this. The demand is increasing and supply is keeping up. It won’t be long before the details surrounding these less common cannabinoids become common knowledge.
So, what about you? Have you ever tried any products high in THCA, THCV, CBN, or Delta-8-THC? If you’re not familiar with these cannabinoids, it’s worth taking a bit of time to check them out. But before we go any further, why not see what you know or can figure out? A stoner’s knowledge base is a pretty impressive thing these days. Before you get a quick version of what these cannabinoids can do, try the crossword.
1. BLANK can have a positive effect on regulating insulin uptake.
2. BLANK is the acid form of THC. It can be extracted from a fresh cannabis plant.
3. Some people find that BLANK can help to induce sleep.
4. With BLANK, THC will oxidize and convert to CBN
5. Ideal for chemotherapy side effects, Delta 8 THC is an effective treatment for BLANK. Starts with N
6. CBN stands for BLANK.
7. BLANK is the acid form of CBD.
8. Delta 8 THC can be hard to harvest. But, it can be synthesized from BLANK.
9. Need a daily dose of THCA? Just like wheatgrass, you can press cannabis leaves to make fresh BLANK.
10. Unlike THC, THCV can help to suppress your BLANK.
11. When you combine different cannabinoids with THC, it can intensify the high. This is known as the BLANK effect.
Minor Cannabinoids – Quick Details
THCA is a natural acid found in cannabis and is a precursor to many other cannabinoids. Thought to have antibacterial, antimicrobial, and therapeutic properties, many medical patients turn to juicing cannabis for THCA.
If you’re on a weight loss journey, THCV might be the cannabinoid for you. THCV is showing promise in regulating insulin uptake, which helps control hunger. Although it’s traditionally not psychoactive, THCV can promote an increase in energy.
CBN is a cannabinoid created with time and oxidization. Many people who take CBN find that it induces sleep but studies have yet to back this up. One thing that we do know, if you leave a bud out for a long time, the THC will convert to CBN.
Delta 8 THC has incredible therapeutic properties when it comes to dealing with nausea and vomiting. The cannabis plant produces very little of this cannabinoid naturally so it’s often created synthetically. This can be easily done using hemp or starting with other cannabinoids such as CBD.