An Information Hub for the Canadian Life Sciences Sector
TORONTO, Oct. 17, 2016 /CNW/ – Cassels Brock is proud to introduce canadianlifesciencelaw.casselsbrock.com, a one stop destination for the latest trends, decisions and regulatory updates impacting the life sciences sector in Canada.
The newly launched blog space allows contributors from across various practice areas, including securities, litigation and intellectual property, to share their expertise and insight on timely life sciences related matters.
Topics range from patents, investing and medtech issues to medical marijuana. Our team also provides news alerts, legislative updates and important reminders regarding regulatory compliance.
Some recent posts include:
- The Growth of the Cannabis Industry
- The Capital Landscape for Early-Stage Life Science Ventures
- Changes Could Be Coming in Canada’s Regulation of Self-Care Products: Your Chance to Weigh In!
- A Case That Could Determine the Future of Health Care in Canada
- Regulating Risk: Keeping You Up-to-Date on Product Regulation
We believe that canadianlifesciencelaw.casselsbrock.com further exemplifies the Cassels Brock commitment to sharing timely, reliable and practical commentary, information and analysis with our clients.
About Cassels Brock
Cassels Brock & Blackwell LLP is a leading Canadian law firm focused on serving the advocacy, transaction and advisory needs of the country’s most dynamic business sectors.
SOURCE Cassels Brock & Blackwell LLP