Welcome back to another segment of Cooking With Cannabis 101, this week you’ll learn how to make the ultimate cannabis-infused brownie. For this recipe, you’ll need to know how to make cannabis butter or be able to purchase some from your local cannabis retailer. For a guide to making cannabis butter, click here.
Here’s what you’ll need to make your cannabis-infused brownie:
- 1/2 Cup All-Purpose Flour
- 1/3 Cup Cocoa Powder
- 1/2 Cup Cannabis Butter
- 1 Cup Sugar
- 1 Tsp Baking Powder
- 1 Tsp Vanilla Extract
- 1/2 Tsp Salt
Here’s how you make them:
- Preheat the oven to 375F
- In a medium mixing bowl add the flour, cocoa powder, sugar, baking powder, and salt. Mix the ingredients until well incorporated.
- Melt the cannabis butter
- Add the melted cannabis butter and vanilla extract to the bowl. Gently mix until fully incorporated.
- Bake in preheated oven for 15-17 minutes.
- Top with chocolate ganache.
To top your cannabis-infused brownie, you’ll need to make the ganache. Here are the ganache Ingredients:
- 8 oz Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chips
- 3/4 Cup Heavy Cream
- 2 Tbsp Cannabis Butter
- Add all the ingredients to a small pot.
- On low heat, melt until well incorporated.
- Top cannabis-infused brownie with ganache.
There you have it, your recipe to make your very own cannabis-infused brownie. What’s your favorite cannabis-infused treat? Let us know in the comments below. For more segments of our Cooking With Cannabis 101 series, click here.