Getting baked and watching horror movies is a next-level stoner activity. The strain you choose can really up the experience. Want to rev up the fear factor? Smoke a sativa to crank up your energy and creative focus. If you’re not in the mood for a clenched butthole, relax with an indica strain. The choice is yours because thankfully, cannabis and horror movies complement each other.
WARNING: if you plan on getting baked and watching horror movies, it’s really important to know what you are smoking and how you will react. There’s a lot of times where you can get away with smoking that random bud on your tray; this is not one of them. Imagine paying twenty bucks to go to a movie theater, smoking an indica, and falling asleep in the seat. On the flip side, imagine smoking a sativa, focusing on the gory details, and giving yourself an anxiety attack. If you are looking to create one effect and end up with the opposite, watching that movie is going to suck. Be certain of your bud before you smoke it, or else you could end up like my buddy…
Baked, Terrified, and Embarrassed
A friend of mine who never dabs got ripped off his ass at a Halloween party. ‘The Exorcist’ was playing in a room in the basement and he started to watch it for the very first time. Sitting quietly, frozen from fear, he was extremely stoned and found it terrifying. Party people came and went as he sat and watched, still as a statue… that is, until the scene with the cross.
I didn’t see it, I heard it. Everyone did. Impossibly high and oddly childlike, a blood-curdling scream erupting from the basement. The shrill reverberated through the house, overtaking conversation and the music. It was followed by a moment of stunned silence, then screams of laughter starting in the basement. According to witnesses, he didn’t move at all or even take his eyes off of the movie; his jaw dropped down like a ventriloquist’s dummy, and out came the scream of a pre-pubescent girl. The embarrassment didn’t set in until he watched The Exorcist for the second time and now, he won’t dab at parties. His is a cautionary tale.
Halloween Horror Movie Crossword Puzzle
It’s Halloween, the time of year to indulge in the dark side. From spine chilling to fun and stupid, there’s a lot of great movies that fit into the horror genre. Whether you love or hate them, get baked and get into the spirit with this Halloween horror movie crossword puzzle.
1. The killer in the BLANK series is known as ghost face.
2. Signing the devil's book, a black goat, brooms and missing children, The BLANK is a classic rendition of known New England Puritan folklore.
3. Johnny Depp had a short role in the first Nightmare on BLANK street.
4. Friday the 13th is a wellknown horror movie series all about the killer in the hockey mask, Jason BLANK.
5. Loved by both kids and adults, Director Tim BLANK is famous for his gothic style.
6. Want to laugh this Halloween? Nothing like a good parody Throw on anything from the BLANK Movie series.
7. Michael Myers is timelessly terrifying. Director Rob Zombie proved it In his remake of BLANK.
8. Tough question alert In 2001, Snoop Dogg starred as a villain in this terrible horror movie.
9. The Saw Series is too much for many but to some, it's worth it to watch the sick games. The killer's name is BLANK.
10. A fun and wholesome Halloween movie, BLANK Pocus is a classic witch comedy.
11. Jack BLANK is the main character in The Nightmare before Christmas.
12. If you watch a VHS tape of The BLANK, you will probably think about it 'in seven days'.