What do you know about decarboxylating cannabis? A lot? A little? Either way, the best of us are always refining our skills; you can’t do that without getting experience and reviewing what you know. Test your knowledge with a cannabis crossword all about decarboxylation!
For those of you who are new to this method, decarboxylation is key for making edibles. Essentially, it’s the art of activating the incredible compounds within the plant so that your body can enjoy its effects.
The entire process is simple and fairly easy but without proper oversight, it can go wrong quite quickly. Why? It’s chemistry! Decarbing your cannabis requires a chemical reaction and for that to happen, the conditions need to be just right. Watch this video by The Wellness Solder and learn more about cannabis decarboxylation or check out the highlights in this article.
1. BLANK is converted to THC once you put it through the decarb process.
2. There are two factors that come into play with decarboxylation, BLANK and time.
3. One of the most common and old school methods of decarboxylation uses this household appliance.
4. If you don't BLANK cannabis before making edibles, you won't activate the THC.
5. For a no brainer way of decarbing your cannabis, invest in a Magic BLANK Machine.
6. Decarboxylation is rarely a discreet process because it often creates a strong BLANK.
7. You can avoid an at home aroma if you put your bud in one of these before placing it in the oven.
8. Using a baking sheet? Remember to wrap it with BLANK before you start the process
9. This method has a french name and uses a machine. You will need a vacuum sealer. Its called Sous BLANK. What is BLANK
10. When decarboxylating cannabis, make sure you keep an eye on the BLANK so that you don't burn off THC.
11. If you used the jar method, its important to let it completely BLANK.
12. The process of decarboxylation is a BLANK reaction.
13. According to The Wellness Soldier, there are BLANK main methods you can use to decarboxylate your cannabis.
Hopefully you enjoyed playing this cannabis decarboxylation crossword! Do you have any tips or tricks you use to decarboxylate your cannabis? What kind of edibles do you like to make? Comment and let us know!