There are people who believe that a zombie epidemic is a completely plausible situation. I happen to be one of them. After seeing the movie ‘28 Days Later’, I realized that it could totally happen. Even worse, I was not at all prepared. Thankfully, there’s a survival guide and it’s full of really great information.
Does this topic sound outrageous? Do you think a zombie epidemic will never happen? Maybe you’re right but what if you’re wrong? What will you do if said day comes? Will you survive? Test your instincts with a zombie epidemic survival crossword. All questions were inspired by the Zombie Survival Guide by Max Brooks, but, they are based on common sense. Below the puzzle, you will find more information and a basic zombie survival prep plan.
1. Get out of the car and onto a BLANK. It will keep you in shape which may come in handy and you wont have to worry about fuel.
2. Zombies like to grab onto things so wear tight clothing. It's also a good idea to cut long BLANK.
3. Zombies are attracted to BLANK so keep as quiet as possible. There will be moments where you will have to break this rule. Know that when you do, the zombies will come. Starts with 'N'
4. Take shelter in an environment with multiple BLANK. Look for a building with more than one story; get up the stairs and then destroy them.
5. Stay BLANK. No place is safe, only safer. Starts with 'V'
6. Guns will only get you so far. You don't need to reload a BLANK. Starts with 'B'
7. Doing your best to protect your BLANK health is vital when it comes to longterm survival.
8. If the world has been taken over by zombies, try to go somewhere that is BLANK without proper shelter; for example, the Arctic or a hot desert. Starts with 'I'
9. If you want to survive a zombie epidemic, don't wait to react. Pay attention to the news and watch for the signs. BLANK detection is key.
10. When it comes to the people around you, choose BLANK. Keep those you care about clothes and foes far away.
The reality is that nobody can plan for a zombie epidemic because we just don’t know how it’s going to go down. However, there are some things that you can do to increase your chances of survival. These are the most important things to remember:
Zombies like to grab onto things so wear tight clothing and cut long hair.
Get out of the car and onto a bike. They are quiet and will keep you in shape, which may come in handy. Not to mention, you won’t have to worry about fuel.
No place is safe, only safer.
Guns will only get you so far because they make noise and require ammunition. You don’t need to reload a blade or sharp-edged tool.
Doing your best to protect your mental health is vital when it comes to long-term survival. Find activities to keep your mind occupied, such as drawing or reading.
Take shelter in an environment with multiple exits. Look for a building with more than one story; get up the stairs and then destroy them.
If you want to survive a zombie epidemic, don’t wait to react. Pay attention to the news and watch for the signs. Early detection is key. If you see mass reports of violent behavior, start to gather your zombie supplies.
If the world has been taken over by zombies, try to go somewhere that is uninhabitable. Without proper shelter, a human body can’t function with the proper clothing or shelter in a place like the Arctic or a hot desert.
Take the test – Ultimate Zombie Survival Quiz
Feeling ready? Think you could make it? Take the test and find out!