If you’re thinking that a grilled peanut butter and banana sandwich with strawberry yogurt dip sounds a bit weird, then prepare yourself to be pleasantly surprised because it is 100% delicious. The pairing of peanut butter and bananas is a match made in heaven and the fact that it’s cannabis-infused is the ice cream on the cake… or should I say strawberry on the yogurt?
Get ready for a mouth-watering snack that you can enjoy at anytime time with Craig Ex aka The Expert of Expert Joints.
What you’ll need
- 2 slices of bread
- 1 banana
- 1/4 of strawberry yogurt
- 1 tbsp of peanut butter
- 2 tsp of strawberry compote
- 1-2 tsp of canna butter
- 1 tsp infused honey
Let’s get Chronic Cooking
- In a small bowl, combine 1 cup of strawberry yogurt with 2 teaspoons of strawberry compote and let it chill
- Spread 1 tablespoon of peanut butter on one side each of the two slices of bread. Slice a banana and place those banana slices on one of the peanut buttered sides of bread.
- Drizzle the banana slices with 1 teaspoon of infused honey
- Top with the other slice of bread and press it firmly together
- Spread 1-2 teaspoons of canna butter on the outside, uncoated sides of bread
- Grill the sandwich at 325 degrees Fahrenheit on a griddle, or in a frying pan on medium heat for 2 minutes per side until it’s golden brown
- Slice the sandwich and serve with the strawberry yogurt and compote dip
Want more Chronic Cooking?
If you’re hungry for more Chronic Cooking, make sure to check out these delicious recipes from past episodes below.