In this latest episode of Chronic Cooking, Craig Ex aka The Expert of Expert Joints shows you how to make another one of his personal favourites- this time it’s Apple Spiced Muffins!
It’s a super easy and quick recipe that is sure to go as fast as you can get them out of the oven, especially once the smell of freshly baked muffins hits your nostrils makes the munchies kick in.
What you’ll need:
- 1/2 cup of canna butter (check out Craig’s exclusive butter recipe here)
- 2/3 cup of golden sugar
- 1 tsp ground allspice
- 2 eggs
- 2 teaspoons of baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon of baking soda
- 1 teaspoon of ground cinnamon
- 1 cup of apple sauce
- 2 cups of all-purpose flour
Let’s Get Chronic Cooking!
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit
- In a large bowl, cream together the 1/2 cup of canna butter and the 2/3 cup of golden sugar
- Add 2 eggs to the canna butter and golden sugar
- Beat together until smooth
- Next, blend in 1 teaspoon of cinnamon, 1 teaspoon of ground allspice, 2 teaspoons of baking powder, and 1/2 teaspoon of baking soda
- Mix in 1 cup of flour and a 1/2 cup of apple sauce and beat together
- Then, mix in the remaining cup of flour and 1/2 cup of apple sauce and blend together
- Now that all the ingredients have been mixed together, it’s time to start baking!
- Pour the batter into a greased muffin pan, filling each muffin 3/4 full
- Throw it in the preheated oven and set to bake for 25 minutes
- Check that it’s baked all the way through with a toothpick
- Cool on a wire rack
- Last but certainly not least, enjoy!
Want more Chronic Cooking?
Hungry for more? Make sure to check out all the other mouth-watering Chronic Cooking episodes with Craig Ex below!
- Cannabis-infused breakfast
- Cannabis-infused salads
- Chimichurri and Horseradish Cream Sauce
- Infused Weed Butter
- Chocolate Chip (and WEED!) Cookies