One-liners, hate them or love them, they stick in the brain, and stoner entertainment is the worst for this. From movies and tv shows about weed to stuff that is good to watch when you are baked, stoner entertainment is a friend to cannabis. Nothing like getting baked with some buddies, ordering food, and throwing on a movie. Sometimes, it inspires stoner games such as:
Celebrity sessions – the premise of this game is to watch a stoner movie and keep up with the pot-smoking sessions. Every time they smoke, so do you. Alternatively, you can designate an action or phrase to signal the start of your safety meeting.
These happy memories get us through the rough patches and a simple catchphrase can transport us back to those times! Don’t believe me? Try out this stoner movie one-liner crossword.
When you read some of these questions, you will instantly know the answers. However, this stoner movie one-liner crossword is not just a pot culture knowledge test; the point of this puzzle is to chill out your vibe by bringing back some fond old memories. It’s fun and silly, like a lot of the wacky movies it mentions.
Feeling lucky? Does this sound too easy? Kick it up to another level by getting ridiculously ripped. However it suits you, saturate your system with THC: Load up your bong and roll a joint. Eat an edible and pull out your dabs. Put some hash in your pipe and rub yourself down with a cannabis topical. Get baked out of your tree and then give this weed game a go. Best of luck.
1. During 'Up in Smoke', BLANK was asked if he wanted to get high. His response, Does Howdy Doody got wooden balls man?”
2. “No sugar? Damn. Y’all ain’t never got two things that match. Either y’all got Koolaid, no sugar. Peanut butter, no jelly. Ham, no burger. Damn” What movie?
3. “Yeah, well, you know, that’s just, like, your opinion, man.” – From The Big BLANK
4. Matthew Mcconaughey immortalized repeating this word during Dazed and Confused. He said it three times in a row.
5. “Did Doogie Howser just steal my fing car?” – Said by BLANK during Harold and Kumar go to White Castle
6. “I’m gonna get you high today, ’cause it’s Friday; you ain’t got no job… and you ain’t got shit to do.” – Said by BLANK during Friday
7. Dave's not here, man. – Cheech and BLANK
8. We have a tiny classified ads business. You see the ads themselves generate income. Its complex. – From the movie Puff, Puff, BLANK
9. Abba Zaba, you my only friend. Said by Thurgood Jenkins in BLANKBaked.